Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 1-185lbs

Well here I am. Tired and weak. Ready to begin my journey. So many americans and UK women inspire me to make a blog, finally. Finally. FINALLY! Why did I wait so long to begin this new start, why? School will be starting soon, September 2. 6 weeks, 42 days. I need this, it's going to be my final year in high school and I need to be thin. I have never been thin. I last time I was it was 3rd grade. I was just 165lbs last month so what happened? now a 185 standing at 5 feet 4.5 inches. People tell me I have a beautiful face and I should just face model. Fuck them, all of them. my so called friend that hasn't called me in weeks since school got out. hell with them all. It's just me now and me only. Me on this journey to perfection, and I wont let my mind, body, or anybody stop me till i am thin. I don't care what it takes or how dangerous it is, as long as I am thin. I'm going to fly to America to visit my grandparents on August 11. My grandparents are exercise freaks, said by my mom (or mum, don't know how it's spelled. seen it diffrently) and I lied to them and told them I lost a bunch of weight but I didnt, I actually gained weight so now I'm going to try to lose as much weight as soon as possible by the 11. give me luck. wish me luck.
I am currently fasting, this is day 1 for me and i have a headache and am hungry, hopefully I will see results soon.

I love the beauty that amerians and UK women give, most women here are either very ugly or very beautiful, nothing in between. I happen to be in betwen though. The only one. My face is beautiful but my body is very ugly.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog-love!

    It's tough getting started, but it does get easier - the whole dieting thing. I'm trying to be a bit healthier now. I know I'm still "unhealthy" by normal standards, but I really don't want this disease of anorexia to kill me. Trying to work on just eating healthy and exercising. It's an ongoing battle!
    Good luck with your goals!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for you comments! It really can be tough starting off but like the person above says, it gets easier. At the moment, my goals are to eat a little healthier and exercise a little less obsessively. Well see how it goes. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'll be following your journey. Im sure you will be absolutely amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!
    Thanks for commenting my blog, it means a lot!
    Where in Italy do you live?
    I've been there once for the holiday, i went to Milan, Monza, Verona, Vicenza, and Venice of course :)
    Good luck on your blog and your journey! I will be following you!
    Lots of LOVE.. anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweets,
    You can do it.
    I know how you feel about your weight, my highest was 297 lbs and now I'm 200, I'm aiming for 130 lbs and am 178 cm/5' 10"

    We can do this together

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sweets!
    i'll be following you (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi love!
    I'm glad i can be an inspiration to someone :)

    Good luck in your quest to beauty hun, you definitely have all of my support.

    And hugs :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck sweetie, it's hard starting out but w're all here for support if you need it

    xo
    Eilish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your journey! I'll be supporting you the whole way :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same deadline sort of. I want to lose as much weight as possible by September the 1st but I don't start college untill September the 13th.

    I am 165Ib and 5ft9

    I will be here for you 100% and maybe we could even do some diets/fasts together

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, you can do this! I hope you reach your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mum = UK
    mom = American

    There are exceptions but that's how it goes for the most part. [:

    ReplyDelete

  13. Click HERE to read why The Bible Belt is the FATTEST and most SINFUL

    Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins.

    Philippians 3:19 Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

    Proverbs 23:20-21 Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.

    Proverbs 23:2 And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite

    ReplyDelete