Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 3- 179lbs

I saw I only lost 1/2 a pound this morning. I know it's from me drinking a lot of cranberry juices yesterday. I could have lost about 3-5 pounds if I didn't do that. Now today I am going to drink only pure bottle water. I hope I loose at least 3 or 4 pounds tomorrow in time for my family vacation. I am going to my step-grandpa's beach house either thursday or friday. I don't want to go but my mom is making me. Every one in his family are very tall, thin and beautiful. He has 3 perfect daughters. His youngest daughter, is 23 and she models in Hong Kong, that's how beautiful their family is. And everyone is going to be up their with their handsome boyfriends that look like models while my family, all of them over 200 pounds, will be outcast taking up space, including me. I don't know why my mom married my step dad. Well he's fat too.

My plan is to just stay indoors while they run around the beach, thin and beautiful, with their handsome boyfriends and just continue fasting, I'll have to eat plane salad for the family dinner and hopefully it doesn't make me gain weight. God, kill me now.

I bet you guys never have to fear this during the summer time.

5 comments:

  1. hi :) thanks for following me and good luck with your plan. 1/2 pound isn't that bad (at least it's better than gaining) ! Lol I totally understand what you're saying about the family vacation thing (my cousins are coming over from france in 2 DAYS !!!) and believe me a lot of girls have to face those kind of situations so you're not alone :D Stay strong and keep going, you'll get there in no time :)

    P.S.: is that you in your profile pic ? and what is your first language (mine is french) ? ohh and how tall are you ? Sorry for asking so many questions lol I'd just like to get to know people :) Have a nice day,

    Love, Laetitia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ignore everyone else and try to enjoy yourself at the beach! I get terrified going out in public in a swimsuit, too. I try to just enjoy the ocean and the breeze, and not think about anyone else.
    Hope you have a lovely week!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick B*itch has it right, we all feel your pain - i hate putting on a bikini anywhere other than the privacy of my bedroom. Have a good time lovely, and if it helps, imagine horrible embarrassing things happening to them :)

    And thanks for your comment love, i'm at least feeling a bit better this morning :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor you hunnie. That will be you one day. Seriosuly. Your doing so well and I am so proud of you.

    Its a big accomplishment.

    x

    ReplyDelete

  5. Click HERE to read why The Bible Belt is the FATTEST and most SINFUL

    Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins.

    Philippians 3:19 Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

    Proverbs 23:20-21 Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.

    Proverbs 23:2 And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite

    ReplyDelete